Older mobile home with a brand new metal roof and fully enclosed boathouse and a fishing dock situated on a 40 +/- acre stocked lake, and approximately 160 acres of old growth hardwood forest all privately owned by the shareholders of Lakeside Estates which consist of the property owners around the lake, which would be you. This is a nature lover’s paradise only ten minutes from the town of Fayette and 45 minutes from the city of Tuscaloosa. Enjoy the peaceful, quiet beauty of the lake and its surroundings free of boat motors, jet skis and swimmers. It’s like having your very own private lake and hunting cabin in the middle of approximately 200 +/- acres full of deer, turkey, and other wildlife! Making it even easier to own is the fact that it comes fully furnished down to the silverware and even includes a flat bottom boat with seats and trolling motor, sitting in the boat slip ready to go fishing. A large wooden deck on each side of the dwelling includes a gas grill and patio table with chairs on the lakeside that’s waiting for you to start enjoying this rare and wonderful opportunity to own such an exclusive property. Just think, for less than the price of a new F150 you can own your own hunting and fishing preserve. For someone that loves to hunt and fish, it doesn’t get any better! $41,500 Only serious offers considered, NO tire kickers!

Here are all of the pics that I have:

http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/idfnwtd/slideshow/Harkins%20Lake

I will be glad to answer any questions. You can PM me and I will share more information with you. This is a great opportunity!

Last edited by rackdisaster; 08/31/16 03:04 PM.

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
'The Hunger Games'