I honestly cant remember the exact year and I have to dig up the title. Its a 2002-2005 Conquest by Gulf Stream. I bought it to live in while I built My house and planned to keep it. After living in a camper all winter I dont want anymore part of it. Everything worked until a few weeks ago lightning hit and blew out the capacitor shutting down the AC and Fridge. I had my electrician check it out and he said the Board and everything else checked out just fine. I dont know how much a capacitor would be but I think it would be an easy fix. Its easy to access on the roof. 30 ft bumper pull with a 14ft super slide. Couches fold out for a bed and so will the table. Would sleep 6 pretty easy. Great camper for the hunting club. Its warm and dry, no leaks. Fresh water, grey and black water holding tanks all good to go. Gas works and has a gas water heater but It's not big enough for a shower so I heated water on the stove. I heated with a space heater all winter. Pretty nice camper boys its solid and priced to sale. $5500. Come and get it, Im located in Moulton

Its not the will to win but the will to prepare to win!