Originally Posted By: poorcountrypreacher
http://www.tndeer.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=31&sid=aa4c3de1a5399cf772afa1cb9ff9f5f7

That's a link to the forum where the TWRA answers questions on tndeer. Looks like they get 4 or 5 questions a week, so it's not something that takes them a lot of time. Skinny has said that he offered to do something similar for our dcnr, but they have no interest in interacting with the public. Skinny sure doesn't need me defending him, but I can understand his frustration with them. Obviously, the TWRA wants to support their state's a largest hunting forum, and obviously, the AL dcnr does not. They will travel around and tell hunters about the new rules they have made up for us, but don't seem interested in any interaction with us before they make them. Of course, I'm talking about the policy maker at the top and not the dcnr employees that post here.

FWIW, I've been posting on aldeer for over 13 years and I haven't seen any great change in it. It's always been the best place on the net for girly men to come and get their little feelings hurt. smile. Better have a thick skin if you wanta hang out here. What has changed is the dcnr. In my lifetime, I've seen it go from an agency that saw its mission as serving the people to one that wants to rule the people.

PCP gets it. And I believe he is 100% correct that 8 years of backwardism has changed how people think. Groupthink=game check