Last night at a HS football game. My BinL, my friend, and I were all sitting together. We had 5 boys between us. All of them are sitting close by and behaving.

Well, this little boy ( 1st or 2nd grade) comes over to them and sets down. He immediately starts being rowdy. Picking, poking, and slapping at them. He did this to my friends boys several times and I had enough.

I looked down there and told him " hey, you need to chill out and behave." He said huh? "I said you need to chill out and behave if your going to sit here". He gave me a rude look. I said " don't you look at me like that boy, I ain't puttin up with it."

He said " I don't even know you!" I replied "I don't know you either and I don't care, if you're going to sit here your gonna act right or you can sit with your parents."

He looked like he saw a ghost. Probably the first time an adult had spoken to him like that in a long time. I don't care, I can't stand a misbehaving or smart mouth kid or parents who just let thier kids run wild.

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?