I had something 4 years ago that the orthopedic surgeon I finally saw after 3 rounds of oral antibiotics said he had not seen since the 70's.It was called a bone felon and the only way to rid it was fillet my finger open and clean out the bone.Then after that I was on I.V antibiotics for a week.Doc told me that is how they fix it now but when he was in the Marines that they just cut it off when it got that bad.I had red stripes running up my arm headed to my heart.The pain was so bad that out of desperation one night I put one of my wifes large sewing needles through it to relieve the pain and never felt the needle.After getting biscuit dough out of it I made my third trip to the E.R and told them if they didn't do something about it that I was going home and get wasted enough to cut it off myself.They sent me to the O.S. and only then did I get relief.I saw him that morning and had surgery that afternoon.Take care of that finger man and soak that thing in Listerene.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation,whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?