That's it. Trump softened his stance so i'm voting for H.
all you never trumper's finally wore me down, i'm going with the hildabeast. No way I could trust trump ever again after shifting his policy.

Some of yall need to pay more attn. to politics and how it works over what the media is telling you.
in the last month he has gone from being down by close to 10 points after the dem convention to pulling even in some key battle ground states. If he is softening his stance it is to pull independent voters who are still not decided. One pole last week showed him with close to 20% support in the Black community. That is HUGE for a republican candidate. A softened approach to what to do with 11+ million illegal immigrants WILL help him with independants in these key states. Women in particular who do not want to hear about families being ripped apart, etc. (what the media has been saying he wants). This is a battle for the very fabric of this nation and if the man has to soften some to assure us H is not in office then I am willing to take the shift.
Now if you will read what he actually said, he said he would look at what to do with those here AFTER the border is secure. That anyone who wanted to have citizenship rights would have to leave and come back the correct way.

"Hell with them fellows, buzzard got to eat same as a worm"
Josey Wales