I'm not trying to sound like a internet bad ass but i'm sick and tired of having to pick up the garbage in my yard because somebody down the road can't put their dog up in the pen for one night a week.

Long story short....my wife walked out on the front porch a little while ago and came back in saying that the Lab from the road was in the garbage again. I got up, walked down to their house and finally got the guy to come to the door.

Me: Is the yellow lab your dog?

Him: Yes

Me: Can you put your dog up because i am tired of having to pick the garbage up out of the yard every Thursday night or Friday morning because your dog has been in it....

Him: Well actually that is my uncles dog but he don't live here.

Me: Regardless of whose dog it is, the dog lives here so he is your responsibility.

Him: I've done talked to the neighbor on the other side of me and we have decided that we will just call the pound to come pick it up.

Me: Well i just need you to put the dog up for one night a week (garbage night).

Him: Yes sir, i will take care of that tomorrow.

Me: No i need you to take care of it tonight because tonight is garbage night.

Him: Yea i've tried putting him up but he just keeps digging holes and getting back out.

Me: I don't think that i should have to carry my garbage back in the house til in the morning because the dog that lives at this residence keeps getting in it.

Him: Yes sir i understand...i will take care it tomorrow.

Me: I'm just asking that you put the dog up for the rest of the night.

Him: You know that isn't the only dog around here that gets into garbage.

Me: But your dog, your uncles dog, who evers dog it is was the one that was just in ours and it's the same dog that has been in it the past couple weeks.

Him: You might want to talk to the people down the road with the other dogs.

Me: Okay then....and i walked back home.

When i got back to the house, i grabbed the garbage can and started toward his driveway with it. My wife asked me what i was doing and i said "I'm tire of picking it up out of our yard so when that dog gets back in it, he will have to clean it up out of his yard".

So now my garbage can is sitting at the end of his driveway and i will almost bet that when i get up in the morning he will have garbage in his yard.

Before anyone says that i should just shoot it....I don't mind the dog coming in my yard but just keep it up on the one night of the week that everyone puts their garbage out.

I had much rather be tried by twelve than carried to my grave by six!!!!