JD 5045D. 2wd full size tractor can be had fo around $15k and will run a 6' bush hog and anything from a 72-90" grooming mower. Both cutters will be around $5-6k more money.

Zero turn is faster especially if you have a bunch of stuff to trim around. Tractor with a finish mower is MUCH more comfortable than a ZT if the ground is rough.

7 years ago I bought a used tractor very similar to what I described above. Bought a used grooming mower and bush hog too. Cut 5 acres every week with the mower. New blades every year, a belt or a pulley or two every couple years is all the maintenance the mower requires. Change the oil in the tractor twice a year and air filters, etc.

By now I'd have half worn out a $8-9k big zero turn and it would be worth less than $3500. My tractor and cutters are still worth 75% of what I paid for them and will run many more years like this. I can also use the tractor to bush hog and box blade my driveway AND do work at the hunting club. It will last as long as I will be able to use it at the level of usage I'm putting it through. Zero turn mower is a one trick pony. It's faster but that's its main advantage.