Oh yeah and stay with a brand tractor that's been around. Remember Mahindra owns daydon motor which is also in kioti tractors. It's not like a john deere when you can go to the dealer and kit an engine kit if you need to build it later on , I know from experience when we had a Mahindra at work that the guy washed the cylinder walls down on it and he wanted us to tear it down and diagnoses it. Found two scar cylinder walls from over heating it and one washed down cylinder froma bad injector. We priced parts out for it and there wasnt a lot that you could even get from the dealer, couldnt get pistons, mainly it was ring,and bearings, and seals was about all that was availbe from the dealer or spend 7500 on a new short block. Told the guy what thendeal was next thing i know a insurance guy showed up took pictures of it then sent a roll back after it said it was totaled. Id stick with a name brand tractor theres to many new brands out like mahindra, LS, kioti. I'm waiting to see if they have the same faith as the other off brand tractors like Montana, IMT,LONG,TAFT,etc