HERE IS THE COMPLAINT FILED TO THE BBB. CAN I FILE A LAWSUIT FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT AND LIABILITY? He was told yesterday it aint in his best interest (putting it kindly here) not to ever show up at my job again but that I prayed he did so I can take it out on his sorry tail. He has been paid for the work he has done so far except for the $2265 remaining to install lights, plugs and final wiring. I have the original quote we agreed upon and all receipts. In the least he wont get much work around here when Im finished with the POS.

Letter to the BBB:
********* was hired to run the electrical components on our new home construction. Since the job started wires and Plugs were not placed where they were specifically told by the homeowner to be placed. Home run wires were hazardously ran across the floor joists of the storage space of the attic costing the home owner much time and money to fix in order to sheet this floor. The work was beyond sub-par. No boxes were installed for the surround sound speakers. These were marked on the wall and specific instructions were given for installing these. They were eventually installed. Plugs for the TV were not placed in the right location and one was moved by the Homeowner. Plugs on the back porch were specifically marked but placed about 4" too high causing the house siding to be removed once again at the expense of the homeowner. Concrete forms were damaged, destroyed, and removed and the final grade work for concrete was never fixed to its original state. The homeowner had to fix this problem as well. Plugs in the mud room were not located in the correct position. One was located in the shower and one directly above the sink. All work done has been late. We agreed the power would be cut on the 1st week of May however it was May 13th before they started work. Notice for this timeline was given on the week of April 10th, which is 3 weeks notice. Lights were to be hung inside the Home by the week of May 15th and this work has not started as of My 26. After 3 days of trying to Contact ******** we spoke on May 25. ******** Cussed and Swore at me for complaining about his work and said it would be at least another week before he would return to the job. We have been wrongfully treated by this business and plan to pursue a breach of contract and liability lawsuit.

Its not the will to win but the will to prepare to win!