I agree N2T. I take what I read about “preference” with a grain of salt on any list I see published. Honeysuckle is readily browsed here too blumsden. IMO, the best way to determine preference is with your own eyes. It just takes slowing down and really getting down on your hands and knees sometimes to inspect different plant species as you walk around your property. You don’t even have to know the name of them. Some of the things they put on preference lists like beautyberry, I’ve rarely ever seen one nipped around here. However, there are many plants that aren’t included on these lists that I see deer eat the hell out of. There’s some little reddish colored, low growing, five leafed briar on my property that you would be hard pressed to find one that hasn’t been browsed. I see them also eating things that would normally be scoffed at from an agricultural standpoint like thistle, marestail, blackberry, and cutleaf primrose. One thing that’s also not mentioned is that on some of these plants there is a certain time frame within its life cycle where they are the most desirable. Some plants may be highly preferred when young but then not touched as they mature.

We dont rent pigs