Update for this week: Not a lot of sexy pictures of big stuff being built, because all the framing is done. I built some temporary handrail on the front steps so when elderly parents come to visit they won't bust their tails on the stairs... grin

I got matching bolt locks and security locks installed on all 5 exterior doors.

I finally, in my mind at least, got all the electrical circuits worked out...

And proceeded to install all of my gang boxes. I labeled each one with the circuit number and the purpose. Probably overkill on my part, but it helps me keep everything squared away in my mind...

I managed to pretty much get all the holes drilled in the studs to run the wiring. I completely wore out my Harbor Freight "heavy duty" drill and had to switch over to my trusty 20v cordless Porter-Cable drill driver... Man! Those Porter Cable 20v cordless tools are winners in my book. I have 4 batteries and never have to worry about running out of power.

Speaking of drilling, I have to hand it to residential electricians, that is some hard work. I will be perfectly happy if I never have to run another auger drill through a 2x4 for the rest of my life... grin

Of course after a hard days work a man has to have a place to chill out and have a cold one...