I took my new bow to Archery Unlimited at the end of deer season this year because the center serving had separated where the D-loop was attached and they re-served it. After around 20 shots I noticed that it was separating again so I took it back and offered to pay them to re-serve. I get home and on mly fifth shot I was at ½ draw when my hand and my release came back and hit me in the face. I looked at my bow and saw that the D-loop had broken at the knot and… you guessed it, the serving had separated. I called and talked to the owner and he told me to come back and they would make it right so I figured I would give them a shot, but since I was going to be getting a knew string set I would go ahead and buy one now. I had them order and put a set on my bow, two weeks later I get my bow back and went home to sight it in, 10 shots in and the center serving was separating in the same spot. I called and talked to one of the kids he has workinig there who told me that it was not an issue to worry about. I did a little research on the internet and called back two days later and talked to the owner who said that it was something that needed to be taken care of and for me to bring it back in. I get back down there and he watches the boy re-serve it and tells me he doesn’t understand why the problems. I get home, shoot 10 shots and same thing.

I decided to take it to Grabow Outdoors where they re-served the string and then let me shoot for an hour to check out the work they had done. After 200 shots the center serving is still as it should be. I decided to have a new peep site installed and the only place that I knew of at the time that had the Speciality Archery peep sights was Archery Unlimited so I shook of the gut feeling that I had and went to them. They installed the sight but it was as little twisted afterwards and when I got home I shot it once to check if I needed to resight the pins. Got off from my route last night and this morning I shot 6 times, 6 bullseyes, so I was going to get some yard work done and then shoot some more this afternoon. Only thing was that the peep was rotated nearly 180 deg. and I no where near centered at full draw. I decided to take to Grabow’s and have someone who does their job properly fix it for me. They put my bow on the press and stopped, looked at me and said, “you need to see this”. They bring my bow to me and nearly a ¼ “ of the string had been cut where the peep sight was tied in. I called A.U. and the owner wasn’t there but the kid own the phone said that they would be more than happy to replace the string but I told him I wanted to hear this from the owner, I wasn’t about to drive 62 miles one way to have the owner say no. I called back and spoke with the onwer; I told him what had happened and that initailly I was going to have them replace the string but had since thought about it and didn’t want them working on my bow to which he hung up.

I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but this is not just wrong, it’s downright pathetic. Neither he nor his employees should be working on anyones bow from what I can see. After listening to him talk bad about some other places and the work they do and now having had these issues that man needs to keep his mouth shut about his competition.

Elite Omnia, Easton FMJ, Axcel Landslyde 5 pin slider.