Originally Posted By: AC870
Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
Originally Posted By: Dixiepatriot
If you're shooting up deadwod make sure you aint lined with your finger on the backside. Trust me.

Or your thumb. Did the same thing you did when I built my house. Trying to toenail in some deadwood and the nail hit a knot and went into my thumb instead of the wood. Buried the 3 1/2" nail up to the head in my right thumb. My dad pulled it out with linemans pliers. Hurt much worse coming out than it did going in.

Just one question: Did a drop of pee come out when he got on it with those lineman's pliers?

No, I didn't have time. I braced my hand against my leg and held my thumb with my other hand so it wouldn't move. It was supposed to be a 1,2,3, pull type deal, but he jerked that son of a gun out with every bit of strength he had on about 1 1/2 instead of 3 and all in one motion jumped backwards like a spider monkey about 10 feet across the kitchen and rared back to hit me if I came after him. LOL It hurt like a son of a gun. I should have peeled the glued on paper off the sides of the nail before he pulled it back through.

After about 10 minutes of stomping around foaming at the mouth, I wrapped it up in electrical tape and went back to work. That sucker was sore for a month.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14