Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
Originally Posted By: AlabamaRebel

Originally Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: AlabamaRebel
Yall better stock up on guns and ammo cuz President Hillary is coming. We truly missed out on our last hope to restore America after the last 8 years of BS. Hillary, with the help of the media, will absolutely eviscerate Trump in the months to come. Let's face it...a guy who spouts off BS about Senator Cruz's father being involved in the JFKS assassination? Really? You expect him to win the general?! Good luck with that.

One thing this election has taught me is that there is no way to predict what will happen, either way. Trump has broken all the rules and proved all doubters wrong,, to this point. Could Hillary destroy him? Maybe. Could Trump continue trending upward and take Hillary out? Possibly. The only two things I'm sure of are that no one knows how the election will play out and I know that I won't be voting for Donald or Hillary. Everything else is just speculation.

You and me both Bill. Let's face it, there are enough idiots in this state that'll vote Trump that our absence won't even be noticed.

Yes this idiot that voted for Cruz in the primary will vote for Trump in the general election. With Trump we have a chance. With Clinton we have none. Not only is it smart to vote for Trump it makes sense too. So you sit your ass at home and thank me and millions others like me that will make sure your 2nd amendment right stays in tact with a Trump win over a Clinton.

Amen my brother..I just don't understand some people's thought process..BTW.I voted for Cruz as well in the primary