I am very excited to offer the ALDEER gang a chance at a Buckwaters (another ALDEER sponsor) gift package this month. We have partnered with Dan and will be offering a chance at the very popular, insulated backpack cooler (great for the beach or ballpark), a 30 oz. Buckwaters tumbler AND your choice of colors in a Buckwaters hat. It's very easy to get entered into the drawing for the giveaway and there are two ways to do so.

1) Call me @ 205-258-5175 or shoot me a PM and get a no obligation quote/insurance review for your personal home, auto, boat, or ATV insurance.

2) Simply refer a friend to us for an insurance quote. Your name will be entered for each referral that you send to us. No limit on entries! Many of our winners have been drawn because they simply referred a friend, relative or coworker to our agency for a no obligation quote.

I promise to make your insurance experience the absolute best we possibly can. We are a family agency (my wife and I) and promise to treat you as such. We put you first in all that we do and we have multiple companies to choose from, allowing us the opportunity to place you with the carrier that best fits your needs/budget.

This raffle is ONLY available to ALDEER members and the drawing will be held on Tuesday, May 31 at 5:00pm.

Thanks again to everyone for their overwhelming support to our agency as a sponsor here on the site! Good luck to all on the giveaway. The pics below show each of the items listed in the combo pack up for grabs.

Originally Posted by CNC
Ya'll are just overthinking it now