Lotta out of state hunters hunt AL because of our long season and way to liberal bag limits. If we go to a buck tagging system and limit the doe harvest (which I feel is coming), you'll see a lot of the MS and LA guys starting to stay home when they can't come over here and legally kill 20-30 deer a season anymore. That will bring the lease prices down too. Over the years, as the other states tightened their harvest restrictions, more and more came over to AL which increased demand for leases which in turn helped drive pricing. Its all about supply and demand. Reb, congrats on getting $13.50/acre in Conecuh. I don't know of anything in Conecuh that's worth that but hey, if someone is willing to pay it, take that sucker's money and laugh at him all the way to the bank. He'll get it, find out it's avg hunting at best and drop it next year but a new/higher bar has been set and next year, Reb will try to get a little more for it from the next guy. And for the record, I dont blame Reb a bit. He's doing his job and what he gets paid for, maximize the profits his company makes. I run a business and I'll push the envelope trying to get as much as I can for the work my guys do. If some sucker is willing to pay it, I'll take his money. Until people refuse to overpay, I wont lower my prices and neither will Reb. It's capitalism and supply and demand. Reb thinks the demand is sustainable and I think the leasing community is on the edge of revolt. Like I said before, until 25% or so of their property goes unleased for a year, they have no incentive to reduce prices. I saw more unleased on the Westervelt site going into last season than I ever have before and they cut bait and offered up some properties, for a single season only cut rate, just to get them leased. The next few years will prove one of us right or wrong.