I presently have a small tract leased for bow hunting deer only in Autauga County near Autaugaville. I may expand with adjoining additional acreage if I can find 1-2 people interested in managing for quality deer. Management goals of perspective hunters should include: Shooting only mature bucks, reasonable harvest of does, time, desire and some resources to help improve/maintain long term habitat projects and improved hunting opportunities, an emphasis on a low pressure presence during the hunting season.
This IS NOT a club! It's not a democracy! It's not a bring all of your 12 kids at one time, along with all your buddies, for a brown it's down, fill the freezer, four wheeler joy riding hunting party.
IT IS a very diverse private landowner lease with rolling terrain, young pines, mature hardwoods, hard and soft mast trees and mixed mature woods, established food plots and mineral sites. It has a good deer population and is/has tremendous potential to become a haven if you enjoy watching and shooting some very good Alabama deer. It's a place to reap what you sew if you enjoy working outdoors and watching a lot of deer with the stick and string in your hands.
Price would be negotiable depending on how much land was added and what resources you may could provide. I'm fully expecting to carry the lions share of the lease cost, and will try to make this a reasonable opportunity for the right person(s). Ideally I'm searching for someone local that can assist with habitat management that shares the same enthusiasm and ideology for bow hunting and deer management.
If Seriously interested or need further details send a PM

"Never met a deer that I didn't like" - QDMAV8R