I will do a night hunt for 3 hunters at my hunting club in Wilcox County. This will be a thermal hunt. It will take place on May 21st.

Guys, I hope you all understand what this is really for. So, crack your wallets and let's help a brother in need out. My wife is a Leukemia survivor herself. I know what it is like when the Dr. tells you that your wife has a 50-50 chance of living. Give from the heart and pray from your knees!

And if by any chance PJ is well enough to attend, he is included. Even if he can only sit around camp and tell tales!

Paypal:
becca.estes@gmail.com

The chances will be $10 per or 3 for $25.

With your payment please include:
1) aldeer + your aldeer name
2) Hog Hunt
3) No limit on the number of chances sold.

This is going straight to Perchjerker.

Make sure you are sending as "friends & family" Please!

Do NOT use the word Raffle either. They will lock Perchjerkers account...or at least they used to.

I will do this in a draw down manner. The last 3 names in the hat win. I will post the names on here as drawn. I know it will take some time to do it that way, but it will be fun to watch as it happens.

The drawing will take place on the night of May 1st. Becca will put the names on tickets as they come in.

Please donate on the pen drawing before you donate here.

Alabama Hog Control, Inc.
www.alabamahogcontrol.com
Barry Estes

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke