Don't know a lot about corn and it's effects on deer harvest. I don't have any on my hunting lease and this is not a debate on whether it's right or wrong, good or bad etc.My question is do you think corn was the deciding factor in my Cuz's big old buck he killed a few days ago. And I know none of us can never give an absolute answer but chime in with your opinion or experience if you would. So Cuz pulls out his phone and starts to show me his good fortune and he has killed a Bona-fide Stud. I said tell me the story. Well he says: Me and my hunting buddy went out the night before to a good area on the club and just poured corn all over the ground. Headed out the next morning and boom it's lights out for big boy @ 7:00 AM. Cuz says all the corn was gone. Not a kernel. But upon examination Stud Buck had corn in his belly. This may be a "Results not Typical" case . I have heard that if you have a per say "Bait Station" deer quickly become nocturnal . I even know a guy who puts out 6 tons of corn a season and says it holds deer but it is no magic formula . I just thought Cuz's story kinda odd.