Looks like the 2015-2016 deer season will be the last of its kind. Right wrong or indifferent, it looks like baiting will be part of Alabama’s deer seasons from now on. Hope you all had a good season and will remember the “Way it used to be”.

I went to college in TX back in the late 80's and that is how almost everyone out there hunts. Big guns, long shots, feeders with corrals around them to keep the hogs and livestock out. All were the norm then and I guess will become the norm here.

The "Hunting Club" rules will change a lot as well. Corn, no corn, my stand, public stand, who fills the feeders, who buys the corn, do we still plant or just bait..... All items to work out in the baiting age.

At least the argument over it will cease. Once it passes, it will be here. We will all have to live with it one way or another. I have no doubt I will hunt over corn as well. I already do A LOT for pigs.

Just a few things I thought about yesterday sitting on my stand and watching my deer season fade away.

Alabama Hog Control, Inc.
www.alabamahogcontrol.com
Barry Estes

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke