Hide your wives…hide your kids….Throw n Mow is back! It’s that thread that 257 loves to hate. grin

With deer season coming to an end and warmer temps just around the corner, many folks are ready to start focusing on off season plans. We’re going to go ahead and get this thread started now for anyone who wants to participate and it’ll take us through the spring and summer. Everyone feel free to judge, criticize or debate but please just keep it constructive and semi-civil. It doesn’t bother me a bit to disagree with someone but there’s no need in calling each other idiots and morons, etc.

This will mostly be a question and answer thread for those of you who are interested in continuing to build on your throw and mow plots from last fall or others who are trying it for the first time. Don’t feel like this is just my thread. I’ll post some updates from time to time on what I have going on with my test field but anyone who wants to post pics of their plots or tell their stories go ahead and jump right in. The thread may go in all kinds of directions before its over but don’t sweat it too much if conversations go a little astray…..I’ll right the ship if need be.

Welcome to Throw n' Mow Q & A……….. smile

Last edited by CNC; 02/08/16 05:16 AM.

We dont rent pigs