Found this one earlier this morning. It was shot by a young 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon sitting with his dad. Unfortunately, he had to go to school today and couldn’t be there for the recovery. He’ll have a surprise waiting on him this afternoon though. thumbup

Very pleased with how Otis worked this track. The track was 19 hrs old and wemt through a swamp bottom with lots of bare dirt and standing water. I knew it was going to take patience for Otis to work it but I was unsure if he could control his excitement well enough to work a line like this. He worked this line though with maturity like I haven’t seen out of him. The track was 600 yards total and he worked it very slow and meticulously the whole way. The only bump in the road was right at the end of the track. About 100 yards before we found the deer….another one jumped up in front of Otis. I could tell by his reaction that either we had gotten the deer up that we were tracking or we had jumped another deer. We stopped Otis and did a restart at last blood. A hundred yards later he had his prize. You can see the entry hole on this side of the deer. The exit hole was just under the hind leg. smile

Last edited by CNC; 01/25/16 03:34 PM.

We dont rent pigs