Originally Posted By: AJNiette
Casey (foldemup) I`m likely you all ready....I like the name "Whiney Bitch". I think I`m gonna change my name to that on here.

Last night when I got home around 8 p.m. after doing 3 tracks for the the day, I was too tired to think. But now I want to poke the fire for guys like you so you can have something to do.

As I said before I know Mike and his son Scott sent tracks to both in the past and they are not the only ones I have sent tracks to. Been tracking with the same two dogs I`m tracking with now long before Mike got Lucy and believe me I have no rub with Mike I have tried helped Mike and certainly I don`t need any stars pin on my collar. I told Mike on many occasions take care of your dog, a magic dog don`t come along every day. Last year he told me his dog was so cut up under her belly...infected. It is very sad that Mike would put his dog through what he does. I was shocked when I heard Mike shot his dog up in north Al. I felt sad for the Lucy, even sadder when I heard Lucy got hit by a car in Ga. this season...she was picked up on the side of the road for dead. She came back around sometimes later on the way to the vets office in Macon. And what really made me feel bad was the fact he had her back tracking two days later he had her back tracking. And after that Lucy got hit by a buck in the hip, and needless to say he had her back tracking with a wound and knot on her hip.....I told Mike several times don`t let Lucy get up close trying to catch a deer she is going get kill.

Now I known Casey what ya`ll thinking Lucy is Mike dog, Mike knows what he is doing and its not my business how Mike works his dog "Lucy". I was also afraid for Mike in the woods all by him self all time of night. I am also aware that one of my dogs could get hit by a car or hit by a buck on any given day that we are out tracking. My dogs are my pets I love em dearly and they are tracking machines "Magic" and I enjoy watching work but at no cost to put em in danger I don`t take chances with them getting hurt....I have enough issues with bared wire, sicker and glass cutting them. I don`t know how Lucy has made it so far. You can not run a dog in the woods like that without issues. I have to swap my dogs from day to day to avoid em getting beat up. If they have issues with a cut I have to hold back for a few days. I wish Mike would realize what hes is putting Lucy through..(but that not my business)

I want for Mike to get tracks every day and enjoy what he loves but sometime money will put Lucy in bad situations. I charge a fee that fee takes care of my dog first class. Kudos for me I have done 2-3 tracks a day since the first of Jan. (no tracking at night unless I get stared late and it runs into the night)
I keep a record of the tracks we do (don`t travel too far). When the track is done the hunter knows the fee..and it never fails they give me twice if not more what I charge..this month alone I have had 6 hunters give me $300.00 for tracking their deer of course the deer were found. We don`t always come out with a dead deer for a number of reason an no tracker does. When Mike says he tracks for FEE it does not matter if he tracks for a coke if he does a good job they gonna give money. If all the hunters he tracked for gave him $25.00 he would not be doing it running all over the country. I like getting paid for having fun and I`m even happier when I`m taking wonderful care of my dogs. Now for you guys that works a jobs and don`t have extra money to spend I say work harder and in 30 years if you plan right you can be like me. I got in the shape I`m in by working hard and making money. So for minute don`t think Mike is not making money and I am happy for him. As for as I am worried about him taking tracks from me is the last thing I got to worry about....there is hardly a day goes by during tracking season (this season included) that I`m not looking for someone to track a deer that I know I can`t get to....I`m up front with the hunter...I never tell a hunter I`m coming and call him I`m not going to make after he has waited all day or tell him I`m not going to track your deer behind another deer. Kudos for me again I gave Mike 28 calls in Ga. 2014 cause they were close to him trying to him. (he would call me ask what going on saying I have not had any calls in 2-3 day. In the last five years I have had more calls than I could do...I don`t hold calls if its more than I can do (I like to do 2 calls a day) but alot of times I ask the hunter if he mind that I get a friend to do it for him I am nowt worried about someone taking calls from and I`m certainly not worried about not getting calls...I like for the younger trackers to get all the calls they can get so they can train their pups.

I glad Mike is in Alabama helping hunters Alabama is big and there are a lot of counties that don`t have a tracker. I get calls all over the state...when you do a good job they hear about you and they call.....this year alone in Ga. and Al. I will do around 140 tracks and give another 35-40 to other trackers.

Damn...I got to go I did not realize I`m still making this post.

Good night Casey "Foldemuu" you whiney want to be BITCH. Can`t wait to hear what chit you gonna come up with.

In the words of Bham Fred "WTH??"