Hey CNC,

Heres a thought and its worth about as much as Mikes track fee.

Why not as a tracker starting out just sit back be willing to learn from a tracker with many years experience. Sure you charge money so what. Mike doesnt charge money so what. Instead of learning from Mike, its obvious he knows what he's doing, you seem to be bucking and kicking without a cowboy. I know this, Mike is good people.

The other trackers that are putting people on hold all day will dig their own, every call I have gotten about a track I either went to or got them in touch with someone else, or they decided the deer was not hurt bad enough. Heck like Ive said before I have given Mikes number out many times when I couldnt or wouldnt make it. I have given out other trackers numbers as well. I think thats the way it should be.

Sure I like finding the deer with my dog, but I also like seeing the deer found with any dog period. Sure Ive gotten money from tracks and probably will in the future, but to sit here and bash someone whether you say you are or not is just childish.

In the free market economy we have in America, if your product doesnt sell you either need to lower the price, beat the competitor by using a superior product, or have a reputation that supersedes all of that that way you can ask what you want and it doesnt matter.

Its just giving the tracking dog guys a bad wrap the way you and others are whining. We arent all like that guys.

It isn't necessary to see a good tackle...you can hear it.

Knute Rockne