Mike you know I`ve known you for a good while and I know you have a good dog (so does Randy Vick). What I don`t understand is why you will not track behind another dog. Do think Lucy feels like the deer is already found when she smells that another dog had been on the track and she just wont track it.

I went to Brantly yesterday the track you did not want to track because another dog had been put on it....we found the deer with no problems. you know I have been tracking for 10 years now and have two magic dogs. Would you shed some light on why you will not track behind another dog.....you have to know something that I have missed along the way. A hunter called me last night told me that when you arrived to track a deer for him you refuse to track because a young man had put his puppy on the track just to see if the puppy would track.

I don`t care if someone unloaded a damn bus load of grey hounds on a track....I will get on it....my dogs have no problems.

Mike it has been fun this year going back and forth about tracking...I really enjoy last 2014 season that is when I really got to know you...can`t wait for 2016 season to get here to see what Bull Chit you gonna throw on hunters...talk to you later.

Oh I want to mention Timmy Oller...I gave him alot of tracks this season (thet were in his back yard) his dog is doing great she is gonna be Majic with a few more tracks next year.

Almost forgot...I will tell you when season is over how I trained my dogs from crossing a road...I got em where when they come to a road (dirt or pavement) they will wait for me to get there to take em across...if Lucy would have been trained to do that she would of not got hit by a car in Ga. this season. I`ll let you know how its done ......I have learned so much from you. Thanks