Being a blue collar poor kid growing up ( certainly not a A/B student)...my College Economics II Professor failed me twice in his class, I believe he hated me because of my poor looking clothes, and being a jock....(others I know said the same). I was not your typical college kiddo. I went to see him in his honorable office or whatever you call it....and told him I needed a "C" to graduate....could he help me out. He looked at me and wrote these words on a piece of paper and handed it to me I have held on to for 30 years: "Among all lifes adversities their lie the seeds of equal or greater opportunity, see you again next semester for the third time". Work hard and learn all you can....never give up ! Never give up ! Never give up! That piece of paper combined with skills in Construction I done while young learning from mentors (older guys) paved the way for me. If you want to be a GW go for it, but also be open to other opportunities when they come about. Good luck young man and dont give up and find what you love to do...then its not really a job !