Originally Posted By: CNC
I’ve already tried to make an initial contact with Mike on the GA forum. I told him who I was, that I was fairly new to tracking, that I was hoping to learn more from the older trackers, and that I had met his son at the tracking convention over the summer. My attempt at extending a hand shake was snubbed and completely ignored. This time I’m just asking…I repeat asking, that we simply try and have some sense of everyone working together on here since the situation is what it is with so few trackers and so many wounded deer going untracked. Make of it what you want.

cnc,if you felt like I snubbed you I extend a sincer apology,I didnt mean to.I get busy doing things,attending to family,health and other issues and I forget to follow up with everything,plus during tracking season im usually tired and forget things,plus in not a spring chicken any longer,im 62,I can keep up physically but not so much mentally.I believe there are plenty deer that need tracking.im here staying in motels and eating out of resturants,on my own dime because I love working my dogs and get extreme satisfaction everytime I see the look of joy in a hunters face especially youth hunters when we find his buck,doe or fawn.I have never said a single negative thing about you or aj,

Last edited by Idahomike; 12/29/15 07:17 PM.

mike and lucy lopez
let us track your deer 24/7
we track for donations
No mandatory fee.
630-240-6394