Originally Posted By: CNC
Originally Posted By: foldemup

I don't think he plays on the internet the way we do. He makes a post or 2 to let everyone know he's available and he disappears and goes to work. If you really want to talk to him, call or text him. He's answered every one of my messages I've sent him this year. He seems really nice and helpful to me. In my opinion, your wording makes it sound too much like a business for you. Other trackers I have met seem to do it more for the love of watching their dog work. Maybe you should expand your area if you want to put Otis on more tracks. Your wording is turning people off from wanting to use you.

Very well then. I’m really not trying to start a fight. Just let it roll and let the cards fall where they may. I’ll try to contact Mike again privately. Carry on. smile

I would try less to push your ideas or tracking on folks just FYI. I actually had good success on my throw and mow this fall. But the more you push yourself on folks the less they take you seriously and aggravate them in turn turning them off to you. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobblin turkey!