My name is Mike Lopez,I'm originally from Idaho,now i live out here. I am retired and now I track deer for hunters full time 24/7 with my specially trained dogs,they are Texas blue Lacy's.
2013/2014 deer season she put on the tail gate/recovered 55 deer of those 55 deer 18 of them were still alive,broke leg,shoulder,gut shot

.... Last season 2014/2015 she put "101

"deer on the tail gate/recovered, of those 101deer 42 were still alive!!

this year lucy has put 95 deer on the tail gate with 33 caught aluve!!

By recovered I mean we put our hands on them and lifted them onto the tail gate!!
My deer tacking season starts out in Kentucky. I am in KY from the archery opener"Sept. 5th until September 11th,Then i go to Georgia and track from the second week in Sept. until middle of december then i go to Alabama thru Feb.10th. As you can tell tracking is a passion of mine,I love to watch my dogs work and it is very rewarding when we find a hunters deer.
My most rewarding moments are when we find deer for youth hunters.
I'm asking alabama hunters to please call me if you shoot or wound a deer that you can't find.
I don't charge for my services,tracking is my retirement hobby,but if you are so inclined but certainly not required a donation of gas money would be greatly appreciated.tips are also accepted.but not required I have a lot of expenses like apartment rental,utilities,my primary house is in illinois,gas,hotels,i average 5500 miles a month with some months reaching 6000+ miles, etc...while I am here.
I realized times are tough and a lot of people depend on wild game to supplement their food requirements.
Thank you and hope to meet some of the great alabama sportspersons again this year.
thank you
idahomike
call or txt
630-240-6394

Last edited by Idahomike; 12/26/15 06:16 PM.

mike and lucy lopez
let us track your deer 24/7
we track for donations
No mandatory fee.
630-240-6394