Originally Posted By: SMB44
Im not a rage guy... But I was in Kentucky and ran out of replacement blades and only had 3 good swhackers left... So I got to walmart and all that have is the 2 blade rage originals.. So I got a pack and figured it would be okay.. Fast forward to Sunday morning.. Im walking in the woods and hear a clanking sound from my bow. I look my bow over and find that 2 of the 3 are open.... I get set up and try and get them back in the stupid rubber piece to no avail... These have never even been knocked or shot. I am not pleased with rage anything... Since they bought nocturnal those are crap now too... Thanks for this thread so I can email rage and try and get my money back..

O Rings suck. Since they changed the Nocturnals up this year and made them a little more beefy I couldn't be happier. I've shot 6 deer with them this year and they worked perfect. I've shot three deer with the same one and it still works like a charm. Man I sure do kill a lot of deer with all this sorry equipment I use smile