I have always processed my own deer. Took one, one time to the processor to get sausage made and felt terrible about it. Not knocking folks who do go to processors it just doesn't align with my ethics about hunting. I've always thought I do a good job, just do it how I was taught by my grandfather as a young boy. However last year and this year I have been thinking I'm missing a bunch of meat. Just cut up around a 100 lb doe don't know the real weight, and only got around 20lbs of very clean lean meat. That was 1 shoulder, 2 hams, 2 backstraps, 2 tenderloin, and whatever little neck meat I could get. 1 shoulder got shot up. These are the normal cuts I get on all my deer, plus a heart if it's a head shot. I trim very well cause I don't have a heavy duty grinder and don't want it to get clogged with sinew. My questions are 1st am I missing any cuts I should be getting? Should I bite the bullet and buy a better grinder so I don't loose so much meat in scraps? And also what percent yield do y'all get on a deer?