Sitting here in my recliner after a good supper, wife watching tv, done got my last pinch of snuff for the night, completely relaxed/bout to snooze....and it happens! Felt like someone stabbed my flipping ankle!! Jump out the chair to find one of Satan's most hellious Demons stinging my foot(Guinea wasp)!!!! Since the weather has changed in the last week and half, we have been killing them every evening when we come in from work. We built a new house and have been in it about 4-5 months. We have a nice fireplace and I'm almost wondering if this is "Hells gate". Gonna have to say some extra prayers for the words that might have came out. My wife's dog almost died of a heart attack/punt to the face when he ran in front of me. So I'm spread out on the cowhide rug almost ready to light this place up and my wife just dies out laughing. She got me a bandaid and I put some skoal on it. We have officially declared war on the little devils!!!

Rant over

Rise And Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions

"Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus." -Acts 4:13