Originally Posted By: Cuz-Pat
Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
Originally Posted By: Cuz-Pat
Originally Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
Get a donkey, no more yotes, no more dogs. You will pull up to feed and ole flop ear will be carrying fluffy around like a chew toy.

Bullchit... Maybe toting around a baby calf... Donkeys are usless, the coyote didnt attack his calf, and it wont attack his calf.. IMO

DW is right. As far as I know, I don't think I have ever lost a calf to coyotes. It's just the idea of them being a predator that bothers me and I just don't like them being around.

I didn't mention the yotes attacking a calf, he did. I gave an option to rid the pasture of yotes and dogs that I know works.

Yekrut,

Negative.

I never mentioned anything bout the yotes attacking the calf. I said they were laying 10-15 feet from it and were probably eating the afterbirth.

I still don't like them around though.

I was talking about DW, he is the one that brought it up. We have a friend who has a few donkeys that were some kind of rescue mission thing. If we have a dog problem we go borrow a couple of them for a couple weeks. We used to see yotes in the pasture from time to time and always had issues with dogs running cattle, but now we let the donkeys handle it. Donkeys are worthless from all I can tell except for making a k9's life hell. You can probably get one given to you, I wouldn't pay more than $3.50 for one. smile