Since I have been a member of ALDeer you guys have made a Tennessee boy feel quite welcome. It's good to watch good ribbin, chastising, and even some good debate. What I would like to say, I may get some feedback, but knowing you guys, most of you will agree. Let's remember that a trophy buck, good buck, that's means big medium or small, the hunter that pulled the trigger, he or she, thought that it met their standards. I am going to make an honest effort to congratulate them on their harvest, no matter the size of the deer. I am one who holds out, I like to shoot that mature, heavy horned, older deer. That's me. I have seen a hunter bring a deer to show his buddies, even to show me, his harvest, and their is always an Idiot standing in the group that will have something to say that is either negative or insulting, and I have seen the look of pride, happiness or whatever you call it just leave the hunters face. IMO , just keep your mouth shut. Smile, congratulate them. We are deer hunters, one and all. My trophy may not be theirs.
Thanks guys for allowing me to vent. Good luck to ALL of you. !!!!

If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.