Originally Posted By: Ben2
Corn field, green field, bag of corn, mineral lick, acorns, it is all the same an attractant to bring the deer close enough for a shot. Congrats to the hunter on his kill!!!!!

Damn skippy. Some folks want to split hairs to make themselves feel better about it what they have accomplished or haven't accomplished...I do not.

It is never going to be "fair". Not when we have guns, scopes, binoculars, treestands, insulated clothing, insulated footwear, handwarmers, calls, scents, etc. I could go on and on and on. We as hunters are constantly looking for the slightest advantage or technological improvement to help us be even better hunters. All the while we hunt a creature that has what it is born with and that is all.

Are the things any animal are born with enough to give them a fighting chance against us as hunters? Of course. And then some. But it ain't "fair".

This is hunting. Which equals killing. We are the ones with opposing thumbs; not the other way around.

To get right down to it, everyone is always gonna have an opinion one way or the other. That is just life. If it is legal, I ain't got an issue with it.

I'm just glad that whoever the OP was posting about watching got excited enough to be trembling.

Last edited by Avengedsevenfold; 08/30/15 05:57 AM.

Carrying a gun isn't comfortable; but at times it is comforting

"Cause the cause for the pause you think you see is really concentration on the steel” NonPoint