My name is Glen Greathouse,I am the new Vice President of Burnt House Hunting Club.
I'm here to tell you that , goodman_hunter, and bar_7mag are not telling it correctly.
1) the past president Dennis Russel is in the past. He didn't run the club as he should have but that's a Members problem.
2) their is actually (3) THREE ! Groups hunting the leased land made up of members. Not A & B. All three groups get after it without any conflict from each other or neighbors.
(3) while I'm sure the majority does enjoy a few beers I have never seen anyone out of the way with it.
(4) I have never seen or heard of any dope smoking or any othe illegal drug use.
And for the record if anyone ever got out of hand that member would not be welcome back.
(5) we do kill good deer every year and will continue.
(6) I would be happy to know who you two authorities are and what gives you the right to lie about the good members of Burnt House when it's clear you either don't know the entire story or you just make things up to fill in the blanks.
Any questions feel free to call me
3348043629 or email me at burnthousehc@yahoo.com
Out members are good hard working people that don't deserve to be called drunks or dope heads by someone who simple does not know!!!
Thank you!