Originally Posted By: BC
I'm having a hard time following your point. First you said that Bama's MO was to take the easy road and back out of games against tough OOC opponents. Then when I destroyed that argument, now you are saying that scheduling tough OOC games is stupid and hurts you in the long run. Because when you are good you are good.

I'm coming back around to the conclusion that you are trolling and looking to fire a shot wherever you can fire a shot. Whether that shot has merit or not doesn't matter.

Yes, I am aware there are a lot of ACC teams on that list. They are still considered a Power 5 conference even if they are no more than a two team league and by far the weakest of all Power 5 conferences.

First point: (albeit a jab) Was that Bama backed out on a game(for whatever reason) with MSU(a nobody in NCAA football) and Auburn backed out on what would have been an outstanding game in the mid-90's with FSU.
Second point: If Bama plays other teams that are built to be just as physical as Bama week in and week out then Bama is flirting with losing key players to injury. So why do that? Ohio St. had a less physically demanding schedule and easily defeated Bama.
Third point: Ohio st. proved that if your good then you are good. It doesn't matter how many "big name" teams you play OOC a season. (Big name teams=traditionally big name)
Fourth point: Bama is gonna get their butt spanked opening weekend 2017!

BC, I can't break it down more simple than that brother.

Go Noles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaw, man I've been holding it in too long! smile

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!