Headshot I hunt the wma all season with my bow even on the gun hunts and I can assure you that all those hunters in the woods have helped my success more than it has hurt it. The forest and wma literally run into my back yard and being a hunter and very competitive to boot I used to be selfish about outsiders coming into my paradise that I had experienced my whole life. Every time a magazine boasted about the huge buck potential of the black warrior I wanted to punch the publisher in the mouth. But I finally realized that the more exposure it got and the more people who hunted it there started to be a lil more put back into it. And the fact that I arrowed 3 bucks over 130" in 2 years that were bumped to me by other hunters makes me welcome them with open arms. Go find a deers core area then find the escape routes, set up way before daylight and let the deer drive begin! Then you can ask some of those nice outsiders to help you with the drag and you might even make a friend or two along the way.