I have a compact tractor that i have decided to sell. I think it's a 1999 model. John Deere 655. 16 hp diesel yanmar engine and 3 pt hitch. Tach broke 2 years ago with 300 and something hours so i guessing it has maybe 400 now. I have owned this tractor for 6 years and only mowed and bush hogged with it. Well, i did plow a small garden with it 1 year. It is hydrastatic with power steering. It comes with a 4 foot Howse bush hog. I have cut stuff higher than the ROPS with no problem. I really like this tractor, but honestly, don't need it any more. Now the bad. For some reason the battery light indicating tractor is not charging has been on since i owned the tractor. Never had an issue. Never failed to start. The 50 inch belly mower has a bad bearing in one of the spindles. Cheap fix if you can go to a bearing shop instead of John Deere. I can have the deck off in about 2 minutes. If you own steep property that you just want to mow with, this is not the tractor for you. This tractor can not handle it. Level ground, it's a beast. You can google the prices of these tractors. It also comes with trailer toter. Homemade but awesome. $3200 Any questions, just ask. Try to get pic of bush hog tomorrow.