For stealing my Stihl FS 130 and Husqvarna 350BT backpack blower out the back of my truck. Shocked the crap outta me when I finished cutting a yard Thursday night at 830 and went to grab my weedeater from the back of my truck only to find it and my blower gone. Confused me at first until I looked over and saw my lock cut and hanging from the latch. I said some words that I try not to say anymore. I knew it happened at work. Not going to say to much but this guy new exactly what he wanted and brought tools needed to cut my lock. He pulled in the location and out all in a 3min period. White guy prob 6-6'1 200-230lbs. Being in north Birmingham it surprised me that he was white. Cost me $850 yesterday replacing them because I have to have them to work. I hate a freakin theif. You work hard to have nice things for some POC to come take it from you. Makes me furious. Best we can tell is that it's a grand am or Grand Prix. Hopefully justice can be served on this guy. Although mine has been the most costly 7 people have had stuff come up missing in our parking lot.

Last edited by BPS; 08/01/15 03:20 AM.

If your decoy doesnt have holes in it, your not letting him get close enough... J.H.

"Life lessons are almost never found where you think they should be, sometimes they're in the middle of a small, muddy creek in the woods with steep banks"... DeadorAlive