Originally Posted By: JUGHEAD
Originally Posted By: daniel white
Thanks.. Thats what I was looking for.. Price tag don't make a gun, if so the 870 and Moss. 500 down been gone..
I would humbly suggest and caution that if you decide to buy a Turkish auto, that you buy the Weatherby. To my knowledge, Weatherby is the only company that is importing parts for those guns (they're all made in the same factory in Turkey off of a Beretta gas design) and standing behind them warranty wise 100%. I wouldn't trust Mossberg International, Tristar, or any of the others to do the same. I know for a fact that Mossberg International will just tell you tough chit if their Turkish auto tears up. That, to me, is totally unacceptable if repair is required.

I will have to say after turkey hunting with a Stoeger for 11 years I disagree slightly. That Stoeger never failed to fire any load and I'm rough as heck on my equipment. If they made a youth 20 it would be a no brainer for me. The young man I sold it to 3 yrs ago is killing birds of all kind with it to this day. You could find me a sweet Italian 20 cheap and return the favor on that half priced Extrema I turned you on to a couple of years ago. laugh

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1