Well on September 12th, I will have the second annual Aldeer Dove hunt. Just seeing who all is gonna make it out. Just let me know. Everything will be the same as last year. It will be a legal shoot, so plugged guns and License. Thier will be a lot of people here and they're will also be a little Alcohol. No one is getting drunk, but a few is not a problem. IMO. Now, if you don't like a none of these rules and suggestions. Well tuff chit, don't come. Thanks and look forward to it again. Got any question, just ask.

ALSO.... I don't need some old man, calling me un American and cussing me out again, so, if you need anything hit me up o here, or Facebook. If on Facebook, add your handle so I'll know who you are.. 10-4? Good...

As of now, they isn't going to be any cooking. SO bring your own luch/food. If anything changes, I will let yall know.

I understand it's a long ways for some people, But if you can get here that morning, there is a lot of laughs to be had, just shooting the bull.. We gonna park at the camper this time, they will be shade and chairs, and no cow crap.. laugh

To the new guys on here; I put on a dove shoot at my farm for Aldeer members. It is a free shoot, donations are accepted and appreciated, but not required. It is in Wedowee, Al. I am 1.5 hours east form Bham, near Ga, line..

Last edited by daniel white; 07/05/15 09:50 AM.

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne