It has been a crazy year so far. Our trapping and night hunting numbers are off the chart. We have surpassed last years total for total kills already and have half the year to go. The news paper article a couple of weeks ago has really helped our property to work acreage. We have picked up around 20,000 acres in the past two weeks.

Now I can start really advertising for additional hunters to fill all the newly created slots. Two of my largest farmers have reported very little damage on their freshly planted crops. I love good news and happy farmers. Word if mouth is great advertising.

I am concerned about growing too big too fast. I am seriously looking at hiring a good coyote trapper/hog guide. I have lots of properties wanting and needing coyote work but I doubt I could keep an employee busy just on that. They will need to guide hunters as well.

If anyone is interested that lives in central Bama, please send me a PM or call me. 334-301-0179

I will be glad to fill in the blanks on the job.

Barry

Alabama Hog Control, Inc.
www.alabamahogcontrol.com
Barry Estes

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke