Originally Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: shooters

Originally Posted By: shooters
So why are you asking?? to tattle tale or what???
MAybe he is seating some steel traps for coyotes. Maybe he doesnt want too be around a bunch off no account deer dog running outlaws!!!! rofl

I hope so.. I don't like coyotes.. And where was you at at the Gunterville bash?? You knew I was going to be there, we could have talked about deer dogs!!!!!!
NOpe. I dont fish AND I have been trapping coyotes everyday for what seams like forever. Maybe you can make the next = Little Coon Skyline WMA ALdeer meeting. I was at it, and though YOU were coming to it??? Maybe next time. All ways like talking about deer dogs! grin

Yea I remember hearing about you bieng there. Seems like they specifically asked no Alchol. And you was the only one drunk. Seems like heard about that. But don't worry. I'll be at the next one. wink
Quess that what happens when you only skim over what you read. I have the same problem when listening to women, I often dont hear what they say. Paying attention has never been my strong suit! Just like spelling Alchol or Bieng ! grin