I think most of the ones I know in the Anniston area from when I lived there have been covered except for maybe 2 that we ate a lot and still go back for.

1. Carpenettis- it's a little place in a strip mall on 431 across from Saks High School. They have great pizza and calzones but we always went for their "rolls". It was fresh dough laid out with whatever toppings you pick the rolled up and baked. Almost like a homemade hot pocket but then cut into slices when done. We usually for BBQ and onion or chicken, mushroom, and onion. Then marinara or homemade ranch to dip it in. If you have a sweet tooth when done; ask for dough balls. Balls of dough deep fried and rolled in powder sugar and cinnamon. I quit eating Matas when they opened when I lived there. Pizza maybe not quite as good but I liked the rolls and calzones better than pizza anyway. Always start with an order of Focaccia bread!
Carpenetti's Pizza
1021 US Highway 431 Ste 15, Anniston, AL 36206

The other place is Cooter Browns Rib Shack out in Jacksonville. Can't tell you a lot other than I really like their Ribs. To me they were a little different than everyone else's and really good. i always just got a slab of ribs and a drink!
Cooter Brown's Rib Shack
8464 Alabama Hwy 204, Jacksonville, AL 36265

Maybe someone will chime in and I can learn something about Cullman. In my time here I have not been blown away but there are a few that we eat often.
If you like Italian....Carltons is good. They have a couple of really good Alfredo based pastas and great lasagna.
208 3rd Ave SE
Cullman, AL 35055
United States

Johnnys BBQ in Cullman. They have several good dishes but I almost always go there for the BBQ stuffed potato; much better than anyone else's IMO.
Address
1401 4th Street SW
Cullman, AL 35055
Of course I can't be on a food discussion without saying if you are passing through and don't have time for these places and are forced into fast food. I hear the Chick-Fil-a in Cullman is the best Chick-Fil-a ever grin . And if you'll let me know ahead of time I'll meet you and feed you!
Great thread by the way!