Originally Posted By: Simpleman
It needs to go up a bit. The big landowners need to pay more to help out. That means the little landowners like myself will pay a little more too. I'm good with that.

Not NO, but Hell NO!! Nobody needs to pay more taxes, period. Everybody needs to pay less taxes. America does NOT have a tax problem, we have a services/spending problem. No household or business on the planet can operate like the American government does. In my home we don't extort extra income from our neighbors, we cut our bills. Government has NO business financially assisting citizenry, which is what a landslide majority of taxation is used for. Pave my streets, pay the cops and firemen, then get the $%^%@ out of my wallet.

I swear I'm not sure if most Americans are dumb@$$e$ or filthy rich zillionaires????....it's got to be one of those options for someone who doesn't miss their tax dollars. I just paid an obscene, virtually criminal amount in income taxes this past year, then still had to write the Feds a check for $7,800 more dollars!!! I'm just one guy!...ONE GUY!!!!!! There are 335,000,000 million Americans, and just little ol me paid THAT much??? Tax revenue is NOT the problem.

Last edited by ikillbux; 04/17/15 05:20 AM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.