couple of thoughts....

1) I find it suspicious that the only video that has been shown is edited and doesn't show the beginning of the argument....nobody knows what the towing company employee said first (not saying that necessarily makes it OK)

2) That same towing company is notorious for pulling this scam where they tow people who were legally parked, then basically hold your car ransom. It's becoming a problem in a lot of major cities and this particular company has been accused of it more than once.

3) I've had my truck towed before by a dooshbag security guard and I remember how hot I got about it. And I was technically in the wrong. They had signs posted, but they posted them so that you could NOT see them from the parking area. He also watched me park there and instead of telling me I couldn't, he let me park then towed me. When I came out, he acted like an azzhole and we got into an argument. he was an off-duty (but still in uniform) Tuscaloosa Sherriff Deputy and I would've gone to jail if a buddy hadn't literally dragged me away by my shirt collar.

my point is, she's probably a sorry human being, but the towing company and their employees are FAR from innocent in this whole thing.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft