Originally Posted By: Rock
If you looking to spend that much money why not lease your own land I'm gonna give you some great information I had 162 acres I leased it for about 5 years then I had accident in 2012 so I had a dove shoot to raise the money to lease the land this guy came to my dove shoot we were sitting around waiting for legal time to start shoot he ask me about deer hunting because he saw all my deer mounts so I told him about the land I was leasing so I got put on dissabity so I asked if he was interested in going in on halfs he agreed the lease was 1800$ A YEAR SO WE SPLIT THE BILL I HAVE 5 ADOPTED KIDS SO I TOLD HIM I GONNA ADD 2 MORE MEMBERS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TOO LEASE HE SAID HE OWNED HIS OWN COMPANY HE WOULD PAY THE LEASE I ALREADY HAD LAND SET UP WITH 6 SHOOTING HOUSES ALL I HAD TO DO WAS PLANT THE I AGREED ANYWAY THAT WAS A BAD MISTAKE I MADE BECAUSE I LET HIM PUT THE LEASE IN HIS NAME LAST SUMMER I KEPT TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM TO PLANT SOME SUMMER FEILDS HE WOULD NEVER ANSWER MY CALLS ANYWAY long story to make it worth your time it is a 162 acres loaded with lots of deer big bucks tons of turkeys may still have a few big hog,s the guy stole my lease from me so I'm gonna give you the land owners number her name is Betty cox 1 205 688 3312 tell her Jamie sanders told you about her 162 acres located off hi way 145 county Rd waxahhxee180 Dave Wilcox leasing I paid 14 dollars an acre plus hunters insurance it has a double PowerLine running across middle of property and part of yellow leaf creek runs through it also great chance for you to get it from him the land is a lot bigger than it appears good luck

Smh.......