Originally Posted By: shooters
Originally Posted By: Survivor

Originally Posted By: Turkey_neck
Originally Posted By: Survivor

One easy way to fix this is = for someone to post the 2014-2015 rules for everyone to see correct??????
WHY has there been no answer to this ^^^^?????

Shooter, the rules have always stated the first half of your dues are due March 1st. Second half due May 31st. What else would you like to know? I will be glad to answer you.

I never said I wasn't fine with that but if I paid for my membership and worked my days I should have been allowed to hunt. The club got drug into this because of bob stone not the members who were for the most part good people. You know as well as other members that have told me he has screwed plenty of people over the years.

I have never witnessed Bob Stone doing any of the sort. If someone has gotten mad at him, it is because they did't clearly understand. Just as is this case. Bob Stone will take the shirt off his back and give to you. Inadvertently, you all making threatening posts to scatter tacks, glue locks and the such does drag the members into this. I hope you can understand this.
IM the one that said thats what someone might do IF they had a mind too!!!! I can tell you THESE are my words! Im the kind of guy that will go to the end of the world to get revenge IF I AM screwed over! I understand , beleive me. But if you cost me 500 dollars = Im going to visit it back on you 10x fold! Dont get mad = get even. Thats my family credo. Its own our familys crest~ grin

And you should be so very proud of yourself.